Greetings Church Family!
“Where there is no vision, the people perish…” (Proverbs 9:18)
Well, we must be headed for life and vitality. Last year, in November, we presented our church’s VISION, STRATAGIES, and GOALS for 2018. The appointment of Vicki Dehrkoop as our Director of Family Ministries is the realization of one of our goals.
Other goals include:
* Appropriate heartfelt worship opportunities
* An average attendance of 200 worshipers every Sunday
* Develop an unbroken path of discipleship for all ages.
To fulfill these and other goals, we are making some changes to attract more families and to help us grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
SUNDAYS, 9:00 AM
* Children’s Sunday School (meet in fireside room)
* Morning Adult Bible Study – begins on September 30
* Teen Church – T.B.A.
* Choir Practice (Chapel)
* Self-serve coffee will be available
SUNDAYS, 10:00 AM
* Family Worship (Sanctuary)
* 10:20 AM – JAM (Jesus and Me) for children (youth room,
SUNDAYS, 11:00 AM
* Coffee Fellowship (in fellowship hall, with scheduled coffee hosts as usual)
SUNDAYS, 5:00 PM
* “Come as You Are” Contemporary Worship (Chapel)
SUNDAYS, 6:00 PM
* “School for Christian Living” (Pastor’s Class)
We believe that this pattern will provide inspiring and blessed Sunday opportunities for a wider group of people and families. It is our prayer, as in the early church, through our loyalty, generosity, and enthusiasm that “every day the Lord will be adding to our group those who are being saved”! (Acts 2:47) May we all be “Blessed to Be a Blessing!”
Please read details below about our NEW “COME AS YOU ARE” WORSHIP SERVICE!”